MAXI COSI LEONA² & PEBBLE 360 PRO (SLIDETECH™) TRAVEL SYSTEM
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
MAXI COSI LEONA² & PEBBLE 360 PRO (SLIDETECH™) TRAVEL SYSTEM
This travel system includes the following:
- 1 x Maxi Cosi Leona² Stroller
- 1 x Maxi Cosi Pebble 360 Pro (SlideTech™) infant car seat
- 1 x Maxi Cosi FamilyFix360 Pro (SlideTech™) isofix base
- 1 x Maxi Cosi Infant Car Seat Adapters
MAXI COSI LEONA²
Designed to make family life in the city feel easier, Maxi-Cosi Leona² stroller packs maximum comfort into an ultra-compact size. Weighing only 8.6kg, it’s easy to fold and fits into small spaces, which makes getting around a busy city with children, feel less like a hassle. And when travelling, Leona² stores away neatly in an ultra-compact travel bag (sold separately). Maxi-Cosi Leona’s award-winning design can be used from birth and combined with compatible carrycots (sold separately) and infant car seats (Pebble 360 Pro included)
Ease of Use
The ultra-compact Maxi-Cosi Leona² has it all; maximum comfort in a city-friendly size. With its bigger puncture-proof wheels, super-absorbent suspension, uber-comfy seating and an extended canopy, Leona² offers the highest levels of comfort.
Easy-to fold, it has a reversible seat with height adjustable backrest and can be combined with compatible carrycots and infant car seats to create a 3-in-1 travel system, so parents have many ways to explore the city with baby, from birth to 4 years old.
Maxi-Cosi Leona² can be used from birth, so you can start exploring the city together straightaway. Its handy 3-in-1 travel system means it can be used in combination with a compatible carrycot & infant car seat (both sold separately); so you can walk, drive and freely explore together from day one.
The reversible seat which can be fully reclined both ways, means it can be used until your little one’s 4 years old. When your baby’s small, you can lie them flat and keep them facing you and when they’re more curious, you can sit them up and switch to world-facing. The seat’s height adjustable backrest can be easily altered to suit your growing child.
Uneven pavements & cobbles - no problem. The soft padded seat, shock-absorbing suspension and front wheel lock make every stroll super-smooth & ultra-comfy. And come rain or shine, the extendable canopy with see-through ventilation window and sun visor, has got your baby covered. A magnetic quick-lock & easy-in harness will keep baby sitting comfortably, day after day, ride after ride.
Travel System Ready
The Leona can be used in conjunction with any Maxi Cosi infant seat (Pebble 360 Pro included) and/or the Maxi Cosi Oria Carry Cot (sold separately) for the perfect travel system.
- City friendly fold size
- One-hand folding
- Self-standing fold
- Easy to fold
- Lightweight design (ultra-compact) <= 8,5kg
- Easy-in 5-point safety harness with Magnetic buckle
- Sliding harness adjustment
- Pivotable bumper bar
- One-hand recline system
- Easy one-hand maneuverability
- Spacious basket (5kg)
- Parent pocket
- Dirt-free brake pedal
- Memory buttons for CCT adapters
- Memory buttons for seat release
- Reversible seat unit
- Height adjustable backrest
- Lie-flat reclining seat unit
- Double padded seat
- Adjustable leg rest
- UPF 50+ Extendable Canopy
- See-through ventilation window
- Sun visor
- 4-wheel suspension
- Easy accessible front wheels lock (ModuloDrive)
- The folded size of the Maxi-Cosi Leona² is 58,5 x 46 x 31cm
What's in the box:
- Seat unit
- 4 wheels
- Sun canopy
- Shopping basket
- Bumper bar
- Carrycot adapters included
- Car seat adapters included
MAXI COSI PEBBLE 360 PRO (SlideTech™)
- R129 approved
- 40cm to 87cm
- Approx birth to 18 months
Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is part of the 360 Pro Family range, featuring one-hand rotation and SlideTech™ – The revolutionary sliding car seat technology that makes every day easier. No backache, head bangs or struggles; simply lock, slide, spin and go! The Pebble 360 Pro delivers maximum sleep comfort for your baby, from 40cm to 87cm/13kgs (approx. 18 months). The seat features three recline positions (including a superior full lie-flat position) which can be used in the car and on a pram. The lie-flat position offers a more natural sleeping position for babies, as it helps keep their airways open and allows them to breathe more easily. When used with the rotating FamilyFix 360 Pro slide out base (sold separately), you can effortlessly rotate and slide your child toward you. The Easy-in harness adds even more convenience, allowing you to fasten your baby in with minimum fuss. On the road, Maxi-Cosi’s integrated G-CELL Side Impact Protection provides superior safety.
EASE OF USE
- When used with the rotating FamilyFix 360 Pro slide out base (included), you can effortlessly rotate and slide your child toward you.
- ISOFIX connectors and support leg on the base provide the safest, easiest way to install the car seat, while
- Helpful visual indicators show when the base and seat are properly installed, giving you the reassurance you want as a parent.
- With the slide out base, Pebble 360 Pro can be rotated smoothly and easily in any recline position.
- The easy-in harness stays open and out of the way, allowing you to fasten your baby in the seat with minimum fuss.
- Pebble 360 Pro can be safely and easily belted into any car without the base
- Once outside, it easily attaches to a stroller in one quick click.
- The seat’s ergonomic handle lets you carry your baby to and from your car securely and easily too.
- Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers three recline positions including a full lie-flat position which can be used in a car or on a stroller.
- An adjustable headrest provides extra comfort
- ClimaFlow panels and high-performance breathable fabrics maximise air circulation to ensure your child is always at the right temperature.
- The extra-large sun canopy with UPF 50+ can be adjusted easily and keeps your baby cool even in the blazing sun.
- Newborn inlay keeps your little one comfortable while providing a proper fit and room to grow.
- Soft 100% recycled fabric
- Pebble 360 Pro is designed to be comfortable for parents to use too – it comes with the AGR seal of approval, making it a 'back-friendly' car seat. AGR is an independent organisation of health care professionals and experts specialised in back related issues/ergonomics. They acknowledge that Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers parents an ergonomic solution, as you don’t need to fully bend into the car to install your child or the car seat.
- Built to the highest i-Size safety standards, Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers superior protection for your baby from newborn through to approx. 18 months.
- With 45% of impacts coming from the side, Pebble 360 Pro has integrated G-CELL Side Impact Protection; specifically engineered to spread the forces of an impact away from your child, to reduce injury especially around the head, neck and shoulders.
- The Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is also TÜV certified for use on an airplane, so your baby can travel safely and securely with you on holiday, in their very own car seat, in all recline positions.
- When installed with the vehicle seatbelt, the Pebble 360 Pro was given a score of 1.5 for safety from ADAC which is considered "very good".
- When used with the FamilyFix 360 Pro isofix base, The Pebble 360 Pro was given a score of 1.7 for safety from ADAC which is considered "good"
The Pebble 360 Pro was tested by ADAC in 2023 and rated it 1.7 for safety (good) when installed with the FamilyFix360 Pro isofix base OR 1.5 (very good) when installed with just the seatbelt.
However, they scored it 4.6 (inadequate) for pollutants. Read Maxi Cosi's statement here.
Compatible with all Maxi Cosi strollers, as well as the Thule, Yoyo, Stokke, Qtus, and the TFK strollers. (with the appropriate adapters- sold separately). The Pebble 360 Pro can be easily clicked onto a stroller to create a flexible travel system.