BESAFE IZI FLEX FIX I-SIZE
BESAFE IZI FLEX FIX i-Size
- R129/03 approved
- Approx 4 to 12 years
BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size is a high back booster seat for children from 100-150 cm combines excellent safety features, high standards of comfort and flexibility that enables easy adjustment and quick installation
In the Spring edition of the 2018 consumer test, the German test institute ADAC awarded the iZi Flex with “Good” scores in all tested categories. It is the only seat in the test that managed to combine an outstanding side impact score of 1,2 with great results in “space for the child” and “space usage in the car”, making it the ideal combination of safety, comfort and space flexibility. To provide maximum protection for the child, the BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size is equipped with three layers of side impact protection and a headrest specifically shaped for the highest safety and comfort. In addition to the dynamic flex-performance and Side Impact Protection (SIP) bumpers, the iZi Flex FIX i-Size also features BeSafe’s well proven innovation SIP+ (additional side impact protection).
While the seat already passes the demanding approval tests of UN R129-02 without SIP+, this extra safety feature exceeds the regulations absorbing additional force by deforming like a car’s crumple zone and reducing side movement. To make buckling up easier and safer, iZi Flex FIX i-Size does not feature belt horns which carry the risk of misplacing the lapbelt.
The iZi Flex is the first iSize approved booster that meets regulation UN R129-02. Developed for real-life situations, this new BeSafe high back booster seat protects your child with safety features that even go beyond what is required by the regulation. Thanks to its smart features for comfort, safety and space flexibility, the iZi Flex FIX i-Size won the prestigious Kind + Jugend Innovation Award in the category «World of Travelling Kids».
Experience from the BeSafe pregnancy belts has inspired the development of the foldable lapbelt guider. Made of soft materials, this integrated solution helps with an optimal positioning of the lapbelt and also increases comfort. A fid-lock magnet makes opening and closing it easy. Similarly, lockable shoulderbelt guiders at the headrest ensure that the shoulderbelt is always at the right height for the child.
- Compliant with the new UN R129-02 regulation
- PAD+ for additional chin and chest protection
- Lockable ISOfix arms allow for an easy installation and prevent misuse
- Additional side impact protection included (SIP+)
- Shoulder belt and lap belt guiders for optimal belt positioning
- It has isofix, but can also be installed in cars without isofix.
- Headrest specifically shaped for an improved view and sleeping support
- Easy height adjustment to grow with the child
- PAD+ helps softening the vehicle belt
- Recline position for naps
- Integrated carrying handle
Unique space flexibility
- Slim design that still gives the child plenty of space
- Detachable SIP bumpers allow fitting up to three people in one row
L x W x H: 42 x 52 x 64 cm (in lowest position and incl. SIP bumpers)
Width without SIP bumpers: 44 cm