A high-performance jogging stroller with a lightweight, aerodynamic design that lets you and your child get the most out of your run – on any terrain.
- Fixed 16" front wheel and 18" rear wheels for superior jogging performance.
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation.
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain.
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable.
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline.
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child.
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort.
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation.
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her.
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys.
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy.
|Weight Capacity||34 kg|
|Folded Dimensions||93.5 x 58 x 33 cm|
|Shoulder Width||31.5 cm|
|Sitting Height||53 cm|
|Door Pass Through||68.6 cm|
|Safety Harness||Yes. 5-Point Harness|
|Meets Safety Standards||Yes|
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
Register your Thule products to qualify for the extended warranty