MAXI COSI TORI CO-SLEEPER
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
MAXI COSI TORI CO-SLEEPEREN1130:2019 & EN16890:2017 approved Suitable from birth to 9kg or when your baby starts to roll.
When you’re sharing your room with your newborn, you want a compact co-sleeper that’s designed to maximise space. Simple and stylish, the lightweight Tori co-sleeper is part of Maxi-Cosi’s new Compact range. Used from birth through to 6 months old, it has an extra-comfortable mattress and is made using 100% recycled fabrics. When it’s not in use, Tori folds down flat for extra-easy storage.
- Extra-comfortable mattress which is soft and supportive
- Made using soft, 100% recycled fabrics,
- All-round breathable mesh fabric to enhance air ventilation
- Five different height options
- You can attach the Tori to your bed and unzip one side for easy access throughout the night
Ease of Use:
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Effortless to fold flat and store away when it’s not in use.
- Compact fold and handy travel bag makes it easy to travel with
- Removeable and machine washable fabrics
- Space-saving and stylish
The Department of Health (UK) recommends babies sleep in their parents' room but in a separate cot for the first 6-12 months, which reduces the risk of SIDS by up to 50%. The Maxi Cosi Tori Co-Sleeper attaches to your bed to prevent a dangerous gap forming between your bed and the co-sleeper. The side closest to your bed is dropped down to allow easy access to your baby for night feeds, and it gives your baby all the health and emotional benefits of being close to you at night.