MAXI COSI PEBBLE 360
MAXI COSI PEBBLE 360
- R129 approved
- 40cm to 83cm
- Approx birth to 18 months
The Pebble 360 is approved for use from birth/40cm to 13kg/83cm (approximately 18 months old). It is a state-of-the-art infant carrier providing the best safety to your little one as it complies with the very latest car seat regulation; i-Size (R129). The Pebble 360 used with The FamilyFix 360 isofix base (sold separately) will enable you to rotate the car seat 180 degrees to the door for ease of taking baby out of the car seat as well as putting baby into the car seat.
EASE OF USE
It can be installed without a base using the vehicle's 3-point seatbelt. Alternatively, the Pebble 360 can be installed on the FamilyFix 360 isofix base (sold separately). The FamilyFix 360 isofix base will enable you to rotate the car seat 180 degrees to the door for ease of taking baby out of the car seat. The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Pebble 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand.
The Pebble 360 can be installed in just one click with an audible and visual confirmation of correct installation on the base. The innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily get your child in and out in seconds.
- The Pebble 360 has special ClimaFlow panels, breathable foam and fabrics encourage comfortable air circulation to ensure your child is always at the right temperature.
- Easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height to provide the best fit for your growing baby.
- The innovative baby-hugg inlay provides extra safety and comfort for your newborn.
- Maximum protection from the sun with the extra-large sun canopy.
- To ensure your baby’s safety, the Pebble 360 features innovative G-CELL Side Impact Technology, as an extra-protective built-in guard.
- Complies with the latest i-Size safety standard (R129/03), which now also includes belted installation
- 3-point safety harness for optimal restraint of baby
- Audible and visual indicators on the base confirm correct fit and minimise the risk of wrong installation.
- When used by itself, the Pebble 360 was given a score of 1.3 for safety from ADAC which is considered "very good".
- When used with the FamilyFix 360 isofix base, The Pebble 360 was given a score of 1.6 for safety from ADAC which is considered "good"
The FamilyFix 360 isofix base is also compatible with the Maxi Cosi Pearl 360 toddler seat which can be purchased here
Compatible with all Maxi Cosi strollers, as well as the Thule, Yoyo, Alfa kids Deluxe Stroller, the Mimi Luxe Pram, the Qtus, and the TFK strollers. (with the appropriate adapters- sold separately). The Pebble 360 can be easily clicked onto a stroller to create a flexible travel system.