ERGOPOUCH BABY TUCK SHEET
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
ERGOPOUCH BABY TUCK SHEET
The Baby Tuck Sheet is a TOG-rated, safe blanket alternative for baby, suitable from birth. Designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleep sack, this newborn crib sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for a new baby during sleep. Each side of the Baby Tuck Sheet is TOG-rated; simply flip the newborn sheet over to adjust the warmth and follow our Bedding Temperature guide (included) for help layering. The zips allow you to adjust to two levels of firmness (tightness), to find the perfect fit for your baby's size, or strength of startle reflex.
- Controls startle reflex
- Non-toxic certified
- Skin friendly
- TOG rated to work with pouches
- 0.2 TOG on one side and 1.0 TOG on the other side
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Super Stretchy
- Adjustable fit
- Keeps baby snug
- Zip enclosure
- Four-way zip
- Machine washable
The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by leading independent infant safety organization INPAA. When using the right size for your baby's length and sleep environment, the Baby Tuck Sheet will not come up higher than mid-way up baby's chest following Red Nose safe sleep guidelines. Given the design of the product, the Baby Tuck Sheet cannot become untucked from the mattress, be pulled up near baby's face, or be classified as loose bedding in any way, making it a safe blanket alternative for babies. If your baby does manage to get their legs out of the Tuck Sheet, it will simply lie flat on the mattress. Newborns who don't like to be swaddled may find the firmness of the Tuck Sheet comforting in lieu of sleeping with their arms in.
Please do not use the Baby Tuck Sheet once your baby shows signs of rolling over.
How to use:
- Slip the Baby Tuck Sheet over the end of your baby's mattress. Choose the 0.2 TOG side up for a light feel and layer in warm rooms, or the 1.0 TOG side up for a firmer feel and warmer layer in moderate temperature rooms. Refer to the Bedding Temperature Guide (included in pack) for more information.
- Dress your baby in their sleepwear. We recommend a Layer (onesie), underneath a Cocoon Swaddle Bag (arms in or out) or Sleeping Bag (arms out). Use the Bedding Temperature Guide to help you choose the right product combination and TOG.
- Unzip the Baby Tuck Sheet. Lay your baby under the open folds, with their feet touching the end of the cot / crib.
- Zip up the sheet, to the desired firmness. You should easily be able to zip up the sheet, and firmly fit two fingers between the sheet and your baby. Once zipped up, ensure the sheet does not come up higher than the middle of your baby's chest. If it is coming up higher, simply tuck more of the sheet under the mattress until the right length is achieved. As your child grows taller, continue to adjust.
- Unzip the sheet to remove baby from it.
- Discontinue use once your baby shows signs of rolling over
The Tuck Sheet will stretch to fit over most bassinet/cradle and cot/crib mattresses