CYBEX SIRONA M2 (excl. base)
CYBEX SIRONA M2
The CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats UN R129. This "i-Size regulation" states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which?, the ADAC and the German independent consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
Highest safety and comfort until your child reaches 105cm in height
The CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size must be used in conjunction with the Base M. The child can be transported in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. But it doesn't take up too much space either – the Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
- Rearward facing up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Alternatively forward facing from 16 months and 76 cm
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- One-hand recline function
- Height adjustable headrest
- Click-in system to change seat position
- Part of the M-line modular system. The Base M is also compatible with the Aton M isize infant seat
- Compatible with Sensorsafe (sold separately)
We Also Recommend
BABYWOMBWORLD FOOD PROCESSOR, STEAMER, BLENDER AND BOTTLE WARMER