CYBEX PRIAM 4TH GENERATION AND CLOUD Z2 TRAVEL SYSTEM
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
CYBEX PRIAM 4TH GENERATION AND CLOUD Z2 TRAVEL SYSTEM
What is included in this travel system:
- Cybex Priam Stroller 4th Generation (from birth up to 22 kg (approx. 4 years)
- Cybex Cloud Z2 infant car seat (from birth up to 87cm (approx. 24 months))
- Cybex Base Z2 isofix base
- Cybex Priam car seat adapters 4th Generation
- Optional Cybex Priam Lux Carry Cot 4th Generation
The PRIAM 4th Generation new 3-in-1 travel system makes it a flexible and comfortable travel companion. The variable frame allows the use of different attachments that provide the right solution for all the challenges of a mobile life. For older children, the PRIAM can be used as a sophisticated stroller, with a seating unit that can be adjusted to be either parent-facing or world-facing.
A convenient backrest pocket lets you store your valuables, while an extendable UPF50+ sun canopy and a breathable mesh window keep your child cool on hot summer days. Along with the Seat Pack’s soft padded harness and seat inlay, your baby can travel in comfort while you travel in style.
Additional Features include:
- 3-in-1 Travel System Ready with included car seat adapters
- One-hand fold into a compact self-standing position in seconds
- One-hand recline to a near flat position while facing either direction
- Reversible seat unit can be positioned to be world or parent facing using memory buttons
- Adjustable leather-look handlebar adapts to users of all heights
- Leather-look Bumper Bar opens to the side for easy access to the seat
- Lockable swivel front wheels for stability on uneven terrain
- All-wheel suspension system for a smooth ride Never-flat foam filled rubber wheels provide durability
- Large shopping basket (11 lb. capacity)
- Adjustable leg rest
- XXL Sun Canopy with peek-a-boo window and UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun’s rays
- Seat aligns with standard table heights, making dining out convenient
- Convenient two-wheel mode for strolling over loose terrain like beach sand and up staircases
- Includes rain cover, bumper bar and car seat adapters
CYBEX CLOUD Z2 ISIZE
- R129/02 approved
- 45cm to 87cm
- Approx birth to 24 months
The Cloud Z2 infant car seat offers high levels of safety, comfort and convenience. It is is equipped with an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System which, in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell, significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z2 (Inlcuded in travel system) rotation mechanism.
A new in-car recline feature allows your child to relax during the journey, for even more comfort on the road. The Cloud Z2 i-Size is also flexible outside your vehicle: the seat can be reclined to a full lie-flat position as part of a travel system with a stroller. The backrest can be reclined into an ergonomic lie-flat position on the pram, making it safer for your baby to sleep for longer periods when you're out.
Please note that the in-car recline function can only be used when installed with the Base Z2 isofix base (included) and not when installed with the vehicle seat belt.
- Ergonomic lie-flat recline position in and out the car
- 180° rotating mechanism (Base included)
- Integrated Linear Side Impact Protection
- Compatible with Sensorsafe (sold separately)
Ergonomic lie-flat position
The Cloud Z2 i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position inside and outside the car. Its longer legrest and lie-flat reclining angle were developed by German CYBEX safety experts. This feature allows your child to lie comfortably in an ergonomically correct position. In combination with the Cybex Priam, the Cloud Z2 i-Size transforms into a practical travel system for the first months, so your sleeping baby can rest with optimal protection.
The innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z2 (included) makes it simple to swivel the Cloud Z2 i-Size towards the car door, making it easier to get your child in and out of the car.
Integrated linear side-impact system
The tried-and-tested Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System has been improved even further. The very first impact forces of an accident are reduced by the extended side protector that faces the door. Meanwhile, the car seat’s flexible shell reduces up to 25% of the impact forces, channeling them away from your child.
Energy absorbing shell
Safety is the top priority for any CYBEX car seat: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
Removable newborn insert
The Cloud Z2 i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position of the infant. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby's head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your infant grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm
Z2-Line Modular system
The Base Z2 (included) is the secure and variable base unit for the CYBEX Z2-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z2 allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit. The Base Z2 is a particularly long-lasting solution. It is compatible with Cloud Z2 infant seat as well as Sirona Z2 toddler seat (sold separately), so can be used for approximately 4 years.
XXL foldaway sun canopy
An integrated, fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+ whether the seat is reclined or not.
Convenient travel system
Outside of the car, The Cloud Z2 infant car seat forms part of the CYBEX travel system, easily connecting to these the Cybex Priam with the simple use of adapters (included), offering parents a new dimension of mobility.