CYBEX BASE Z2
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
CYBEX BASE Z2
Z2-LINE MODULAR SYSTEM: COMPATIBLE WITH CLOUD Z2 AND SIRONA Z2
A safe and secure foundation for the CYBEX Z2 Line Modular System: The Base Z2. A user-friendly rotation mechanism lets you rotate the Cloud Z2 i-Size infant car seat (sold separately) or the Sirona Z2 i-Size toddler car seat (sold separately) toward the car door for easier on and off-boarding.
- Extra stability and safety in the car, with the load leg preventing forward rotation in the event of an accident
- Visual indicators provide quick and easy confirmation that the base is installed correctly
- Enables 180° rotation of the Cloud Z2 i-Size infant car seat – allowing you to comfortably place your child into their car seat
- Enables 360° rotation of the Sirona Z2 i-Size car seat – giving you the choice between a forward-facing position (from min. 15 months and 76 cm) or a more secure rear-facing position (we recommend rearfacing until the seat is outgrown for optimal safety and protection of your child)
- Smart investment: One base for two consecutive car seats (CYBEX Z2 Line Modular System)
*This base is an i-Size base and can be installed on any i-Size vehicle seat with isofix and no underfloor storage compartments (please check your vehicle user guide).
During this period, Cybex may repair or replace the product if it is found by the manufacturer to be defective in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover the effects of normal wear and tear or damages resulting from negligence, modification, improper installation, accidents, misuse or abuse of this product.The Cybex importer in South Africa, based in Jhb South, carries the tools and can import spare parts if needed, to carry out any repairs. If spare needs to be imported it takes around 90 days.