CYBEX ATON B2 ISIZE
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
CYBEX ATON B2 ISIZE
- R129 approved
- 45cm to 87cm
- Approx birth to 18 months
The Aton B2 i-Size offers the latest safety technology available. When installed with the Base One isofix base (sold separately), the infant car seat complies with the new i-Size regulation. i-Size (UN R129) is the EU standard for child safety, making rear-facing travel mandatory until your child reaches 15 months. The Aton B2 i-Size is suitable for newborns and babies at a height of 45 cm to 87 cm (max. 13 kg).
The Aton B2 i-Size offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies. Together with the L.S.P. System and the energy absorbing shell, the elaborate safety concept helps protect the baby. The height-adjustable head rest, a softly padded harness and the XXL sun canopy ensure a comfortable ride.
- Compatible with Cybex Base One isofix base (sold separately). Please note that Base One is not compatible with any toddler car seat.
- Can be installed with the vehicle seatbelt or isofix base
- 11-position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Integrated L.S.P. System- reduce the force of a side-impact by 25%.
- Removable seat insert
- Lightweight only weight 3.9kgs
- Complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats UN R129 when installed with Base
- Compatible with Sensorsafe (sold separately)
Outside of the car, the Aton B2 i-Size infant car seat forms part of the CYBEX travel system, easily connecting to these CYBEX strollers, GB strollers, Thule, Babyzen, QTus and TFK strollers with the simple use of an adapter, offering parents a new dimension of mobility.
During this period, Cybex may repair or replace the product if it is found by the manufacturer to be defective in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover the effects of normal wear and tear or damages resulting from negligence, modification, improper installation, accidents, misuse or abuse of this product.