CYBEX ANORIS T I-SIZE
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
CYBEX ANORIS T I-SIZE
- R129 approved
- 76cm to 115cm/21kg forward facing
- Approx 15 months to 6 years (we recommend it is not suitable until 2 years+)
- Isofix installation
Hidden in the Anoris T i-Size impact shield until it’s needed most, revolutionary airbag technology delivers unparalleled protection faster than the blink of an eye. In a frontal crash the airbag inflates within milliseconds, protecting the child’s head, neck and body before the force of collision can even reach them. It forms a C-shape around the impact shield, designed to stop forward motion, reduce abdominal pressure and hold the child securely in place. This innovation not only achieves unprecedented safety levels and a more compact shield design, but also helps parents choose the comfort of forward-facing travel with peace of mind. (*Up to 50% higher safety levels when compared to a forward-facing harness child seat in a frontal crash. Results of internal testing using 2021 ADAC frontal crash test criteria.).
More Safety, more Comfort: Meet the Impact Shield With Integrated Airbag
More safety: The revolutionary airbag technology of the Anoris T i-Size car seat hidden inside the impact shield delivers unparalleled protection faster than the blink of an eye. In a frontal crash the airbag inflates within milliseconds, protecting the child’s head, neck and body before the force of collision can even reach them.
More comfort: The one-click impact shield is a fast, reliable way to get your child secure. It is not rigid and can be adjusted to give the growing child sufficient freedom of movement while also offering the best protection.
- The one-click impact shield is a fast, reliable way to get your child secure. An intuitive buckle system means no more struggling with seatbelts – simply click it in, tighten the strap to fit the shield to your growing child, and you’re ready to go.
- Advanced Linear Side-impact Protection reducing side-impact force by up to 20%.. The protectors fold out automatically before installation.
- 3 recline positions
- Onboard safety assistant helps you install the seat and get your child secure every time. A central visual guide displays the status of the ISOFIX, load leg, impact shield and battery.
- Installs with isofix only
The Anoris T scored 1.2 for safety when tested by ADAC. This is considered "very good". This score has never been achieved by any forward facing seat in the history of testing.
We do not recommend forward facing before at least 2 years old. Rearfacing will always be safer up to 4+ years old.