BESAFE STRETCH (BACK ORDER)
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
BACK ORDER. Stock expected to arrive in December
- R129 approved
- Rear facing from 61cm to 125cm/36kg)
- Lasts from approx 6 months to 7 years
- Seatbelt installation only
Our safest rear facing belted seat from 6 months to 7 years
Rear facing for longer
Grows with your child all the way to 125 cm and amazingly 36 kg. Market-leading leg space up to 26 cm. Making it comfortable even for a seven-year-old.
Unique safety concept
The unique external frame on the seat will truly bear the forces in a frontal crash. In addition, the seat shell has a very rigid spine that will make sure your child is kept in a stable position in an impact.
Flexible and easy installation
Being belt installed means you can install the seat in any position in the car, even in the front passenger seat (with airbag off) and middle rear bench. The belt installation is intuitive with several clever solutions and the easiest on the market.
The seat that cares for the future
By using long-lasting materials and making the exchange of parts a lot easier, Besafe have really extended the lifetime of this seat. By stretching the lifetime all the way to about 15 years Besafe also caring for the future of our children.
- Stature height: 61-125 cm
- Max. weight: 36 kg
- Age: approx. 6 months – 7 years (Disclaimer)
- Seat weight: 10 kg
- Seat dimensions (mm): 790x440x600
Rear facing safety made available to everyone
As kids, families and cars come in different shapes, sizes and forms, Besafe have really made an effort to create a seat that truly makes it possible to use for anyone. You are not dependent on isofix in your car or any other car you’d use the seat in. The belt installation is so easy that anyone could do it. And not the least, the seat is incredibly flexible, meaning you can adjust it as your child grows and all the way up to 125 cm and 36 kg. This maximum weight limit means that there is no way your child will outgrow the seat by weight before reaching 125 cm.
Long lasting safety for toddlers
- Revolutionary safety concept with an external frame keeping your child safe all the way to 36 kg and 125 cm
- Passed the world’s toughest crash test: the Swedish Plus Test
- Impact absorbing seat shell materials and construction
- Additional side impact protection SIP+ that easily slides on to the seat
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
- Allows children to always travel 5x safer rear facing until approx. 7 years of age
State-of-the-art functionality for easy everyday use
- Belt installation makes it possible to place anywhere in your car*
- Retracting lower tethers making it easy to install correctly
- Easy lock-off and tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ makes getting in and out of the seat easy
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation
- One-action adjustment of headrest, belts and leg space
- Exceptional comfort with 5 recline positions
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Lots of space for growing legs, all the way to 26 cm
- Huge seat shell providing freedom to move while child is secured
- High-quality materials
- Two-Fit Cushions™ for an individual adjustment to the child.
BeSafe Stretch in Peak Mesh and Anthracite Mesh
On warm days we can all feel a bit uncomfortable, also on long car journeys or when being active with your child outdoors. So from now on, we wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if you as a parent will be a bit jealous of the comfort, the BeSafe 3D-Mesh fabric offers your child in the BeSafe Stretch Mesh options
The BeSafe Mesh fabric has an open structure and a spacer layer with a 3D structure. That way, heat and moisture are guided away from the child, while air can flow in-between the layers. With this system, the BeSafe 3D Mesh fabric offers up to 8x higher air permeability.