BESAFE IZI TURN I-SIZE (incl base)
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
BESAFE IZI TURN I-SIZE
- R129 approved
- 61cm to 105cm rear facing or 88cm to 105cm forward facing
- Max weight 18kgs
- Approx 6 months to 4 years
The BeSafe iZi Turn i-size offers a convenient side-to-side rotation to allow you to easily take your child in and out of the seat by rotating it towards you.
The BeSafe iZi Turn i-Size is almost identical to the BeSafe iZi Twist i-Size. The only difference between the two seats is that the iZi Turn can be used rear facing as well as forward facing over 88cm. Therefore, the iZi Turn scores the same as the iZi Twist when used rear facing only. The iZi Twist scored 1.5 for safety which is considered "very good" by ADAC. The iZi Twist has also passed the world's toughest crash test; the Swedish Plus Test (in rear facing mode only). It is the HIGHEST scoring rotating seat on the market (when used rearfacing).
Please note that the iZi Turn seat has NOT undergone independent crash testing in forward facing mode but passes the legal requirements.
- Built-in side impact protection (SIP) in the seat shell
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+)
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber
- Passed the world's most stringent independent crash test; the Swedish Plus Test
- iSize approved
- Allows extended rearfacing
- Magnetic Belt Assistants make getting in and out of the seat easy
- Easily accessible with side-to-ride rotation
- Adjustable recline positions
- Audiovisual indicators to ensure correct installation
- One-hand adjustment of headrest and harness height
- Made of soft yet supportive materials, the Two-Fit Cushions™ give smaller children extra cushioning and stability when they start using this toddler seat. By being made of two parts, they can be taken out separately as the child grows older, allowing you to adjust the sitting and belt position in the iZi Turn i-Size perfectly to your child.
- Universal Level Technology for the best recline angle in any car
- High quality materials
- Exceptional comfort with 4 recline positions
- 10-step height adjustable headrest to grow with your child
- Optimal air access through ventilation system at the back
- Certified as especially back friendly by the German organisation AGR
BeSafe iZi Turn in The Anthracite Mesh:
Why is this fabric extra comfortable?
Up to 8x more airflow with BeSafe’s 3D Mesh fabric*
The mesh fabric has open structure and an intermediate layer with a 3D structure. This allows heat and moisture to be dissipated from the child, while air is allowed to flow freely through the layers.