PIGEON MANUAL BREAST PUMP
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
Nursing mothers can’t always be with their babies or near an electric pump, especially if their job requires them to be on the go or to travel frequently. The Manual breast pump comes in handy with it’s fuss-free and simple ensemble. Despite the manual effort, the breast pump is actually very easy to use—the pump is strong, but the actual act of pressing requires minimal strength all thanks to the ergonomic handle that reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping, tested and proven! The handle incorporates the two-phase technology that provides two different compression points for expressing milk—one for getting milk flowing, and the other to collect letdown.
The manual breast-pump is best suited for Moms who like to have control with the pace they are pumping. Comes with a 160ml bottle, a full nipple with cap and screw cap, and a stand to prevent the bottle from tipping over.
- Comes in regular flange 23mm.
- Comfort ProperFit™ Soft Silicone Cushion provides a secure seal and comfortable fit for more efficient pumping.
- 2 Phase Technology:
Stimulation mode – Gently stimulates breast to initiate milk flow.
Expression mode – Maximizes milk flow.
- Ergonomic easy-express handle reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping.
- Quiet, compact and lightweight for a discreet pumping experience.
- Simple and easy to use – Few parts make it easy to assemble and clean.
- Backflow prevention – Hygienic design to prevent milk from flowing back to the funnel.
- Secured bottle stand to prevent spills.