THULE SHINE & MAXI COSI PEBBLE 360 PRO (SLIDETECH™) TRAVEL SYSTEM
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
THULE SHINE & MAXI COSI PEBBLE 360 PRO (SLIDETECH™) TRAVEL SYSTEM
This travel system package includes:
- Thule Shine
- Maxi Cosi Pebble 360 Pro infant seat (Essential Black)
- Maxi Cosi FamilyFix360 Pro isofix base
- Thule Shine infant seat adapters
From birth (with bassinet or infant car seat) up to 22kgs.
Embrace city life with Thule Shine, a compact yet spacious city stroller that allows you and your baby to take on the day together. The adjustable leg rest, well-ventilated canopy and padded seat provides comfort for your child, from newborn to toddler. For parents, this lightweight and sturdy stroller is easy to use even in the busiest of places.
- Reversible, reclining seat and an adjustable leg rest ensures
great child comfort.
- Large, extendable canopy with UPF50+ protection provides
full coverage and ventilation.
- One-hand compact fold with self-standing capability.
- Excellent maneuverability, with easy one-hand push thanks
to a sturdy and lightweight design
- Large, easy-access cargo basket with high weight capacity,
up to 10 kg
- One-hand adjustable sliding handlebar provides a good fit
for any parent
- Easy step-in step makes it safe for an older child to climb
into the stroller on their own
- All-wheel suspension makes for a smooth ride
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
Register your Thule products to qualify for the extended warranty
MAXI COSI PEBBLE 360 PRO (SlideTech™)
- R129 approved
- 40cm to 87cm
- Approx birth to 18 months
Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is part of the 360 Pro Family range, featuring one-hand rotation and SlideTech™ – The revolutionary sliding car seat technology that makes every day easier. No backache, head bangs or struggles; simply lock, slide, spin and go! The Pebble 360 Pro delivers maximum sleep comfort for your baby, from 40cm to 87cm/13kgs (approx. 18 months). The seat features three recline positions (including a superior full lie-flat position) which can be used in the car and on a pram. The lie-flat position offers a more natural sleeping position for babies, as it helps keep their airways open and allows them to breathe more easily. When used with the rotating FamilyFix 360 Pro slide out base (sold separately), you can effortlessly rotate and slide your child toward you. The Easy-in harness adds even more convenience, allowing you to fasten your baby in with minimum fuss. On the road, Maxi-Cosi’s integrated G-CELL Side Impact Protection provides superior safety.
EASE OF USE
- When used with the rotating FamilyFix 360 Pro slide out base you can effortlessly rotate and slide your child toward you.
- ISOFIX connectors and support leg on the base provide the safest, easiest way to install the car seat, while
- Helpful visual indicators show when the base and seat are properly installed, giving you the reassurance you want as a parent.
- With the slide out base, Pebble 360 Pro can be rotated smoothly and easily in any recline position.
- The easy-in harness stays open and out of the way, allowing you to fasten your baby in the seat with minimum fuss.
- Pebble 360 Pro can be safely and easily belted into any car without the base
- Once outside, it easily attaches to a stroller in one quick click.
- The seat’s ergonomic handle lets you carry your baby to and from your car securely and easily too.
- Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers three recline positions including a full lie-flat position which can be used in a car or on a stroller.
- An adjustable headrest provides extra comfort
- ClimaFlow panels and high-performance breathable fabrics maximise air circulation to ensure your child is always at the right temperature.
- The extra-large sun canopy with UPF 50+ can be adjusted easily and keeps your baby cool even in the blazing sun.
- Newborn inlay keeps your little one comfortable while providing a proper fit and room to grow.
- Soft 100% recycled fabric
- Pebble 360 Pro is designed to be comfortable for parents to use too – it comes with the AGR seal of approval, making it a 'back-friendly' car seat. AGR is an independent organisation of health care professionals and experts specialised in back related issues/ergonomics. They acknowledge that Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers parents an ergonomic solution, as you don’t need to fully bend into the car to install your child or the car seat.
- Built to the highest i-Size safety standards, Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers superior protection for your baby from newborn through to approx. 18 months.
- With 45% of impacts coming from the side, Pebble 360 Pro has integrated G-CELL Side Impact Protection; specifically engineered to spread the forces of an impact away from your child, to reduce injury especially around the head, neck and shoulders.
- The Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is also TÜV certified for use on an airplane, so your baby can travel safely and securely with you on holiday, in their very own car seat, in all recline positions.
- When installed with the vehicle seatbelt, the Pebble 360 Pro was given a score of 1.5 for safety from ADAC which is considered "very good".
- When used with the FamilyFix 360 Pro isofix base, The Pebble 360 Pro was given a score of 1.7 for safety from ADAC which is considered "good"
The Pebble 360 Pro was tested by ADAC in 2023 and rated it 1.7 for safety (good) when installed with the FamilyFix360 Pro isofix base OR 1.5 (very good) when installed with just the seatbelt.
However, they scored it 4.6 (inadequate) for pollutants. Read Maxi Cosi's statement here.
The Pebble 360 Pro can be easily clicked onto the Thule Shine stroller to create a flexible travel system.