CYBEX E-PRIAM 4TH GENERATION & CLOUD T TRAVEL SYSTEM
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
CYBEX E-PRIAM 4TH GENERATION & CLOUD T TRAVEL SYSTEM
What is inlcuded:
- Cybex e-Priam Stroller (4th generation)
- Cybex Cloud T infant seat
- Cybex Base T isofix base
- Set of adapters
- Optional Cybex Priam Lux Carry Cot (4th generation)
From birth up to 22 kg (approx. 4 years)
The New Generation e-Priam combines e-technology with design. A Stroller so Smart,
it has its own App. It’s the New Generation of the e-PRIAM stroller: with its all-new and free-of-charge CYBEX App, you can activate the rocking function, control the level of support from the electric motors, and check your battery and firmware.
Revolutionary smart technology meets luxurious design in the New Generation e-Priam- the first e-stroller by CYBEX. Intelligent, intuitive, and exceptionally innovative, the e-Priam empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones. Experience the magical sensation of a heavy load made lighter; of a rocky path made smooth; of an impossible climb made suddenly achievable.
- Smart Hill Support- Smart Hill Support gives parents the freedom to climb hills effortlessly. Onboard sensors detect inclines and signal electric motors to add power making climbs and descents feel effortless
- Uneven Surface Support- Uneven Surface Support makes it a breeze to stroll off-road and tackle rough terrain.
- Rocking Mode (3 levels of intensity)- This world-first feature moves the e-stroller back and forth automatically, calming baby down and soothing them gently to sleep.
- One-pull harness making it quick and easy to buckle and secure your little one with just one hand
- Reversible seat unit which can parent face or world face
- Seamless Tech Integration with the new e-Priam app where you can control your e-Priam straight from your phone
- One-hand recline function with multiple recline positions
- Quick and easy one-hand fold
- The rear axle is where the magic happens. Discretely located behind the wheels, the two electric motors are so quiet that your child will sleep undisturbed.
- Battery, power indicator and power switch blend in perfectly with the e-Priam’s timeless design.
Additional Features include:
- 3-in-1 Travel System Ready with included car seat adapters (PRIAM Lux Carry Cot and CYBEX infant car seats sold separately)
- Charge time is around 3.5 hours (first time charging can take up to 6 hours)
- The a fully charged battery can last between 8km and 45km depending on external conditions such as surface characteristics, temperature and incline, as well as the weight of the child.
- The seat height of the ePRIAM is perfectly aligned with the average table height (31.5 inches) so that it can be used on the go as a mobile child seat in restaurants or cafés.
- Adjustable leather-look handlebar adapts to users of all heights
- Leather-look Bumper Bar opens to the side for easy access to the seat
- All-wheel suspension system for a smooth ride
- Never-flat foam filled rubber wheels provide durability
- Large shopping basket (11 lb. capacity)
- Adjustable leg rest
- XXL Sun Canopy with peek-a-boo window and UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun’s rays
- Convenient two-wheel mode for strolling over loose terrain like beach sand and up staircases
- New Generation e-Priam Frame including Wheels
- New Generation Priam Fabric Seat Pack
- Seat Unit (Hard Parts)
- Shopping Basket
- Bumper Bar
- Rain Cover
- Infant Car Seat Adapters
- Battery & Charger
- User Guide
CYBEX CLOUD T ISIZE
- R129/02 approved
- 45cm to 87cm
- Approx birth to 24 months
The Cloud T infant car seat offers high levels of safety, comfort and convenience. It is is equipped with an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System which, in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell, significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base T rotation mechanism.
A new in-car recline feature allows your child to relax during the journey, for even more comfort on the road. The Cloud T i-Size is also flexible outside your vehicle: the seat can be reclined to a full lie-flat position as part of a travel system with a stroller. The backrest can be reclined into an ergonomic lie-flat position on the pram, making it safer for your baby to sleep for longer periods when you're out.
Please note that the in-car recline function can only be used when installed with the Base T isofix base and not when installed with the vehicle seat belt.
- Ergonomic lie-flat recline position in and out the car
- 180° rotating mechanism (when used on the isofix base)
- Integrated Linear Side Impact Protection
- Compatible with Sensorsafe (sold separately)
Ergonomic lie-flat position
The Cloud T i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position inside and outside the car. Its longer legrest and lie-flat reclining angle were developed by German CYBEX safety experts. This feature allows your child to lie comfortably in an ergonomically correct position. In combination with CYBEX strollers, the Cloud T i-Size transforms into a practical travel system for the first months, so your sleeping baby can rest with optimal protection.
The innovative rotation mechanism of the Base T makes it simple to swivel the Cloud T i-Size towards the car door, making it easier to get your child in and out of the car.
Integrated linear side-impact system
The tried-and-tested Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System has been improved even further. The very first impact forces of an accident are reduced by the extended side protector that faces the door. Meanwhile, the car seat’s flexible shell reduces up to 25% of the impact forces, channeling them away from your child.
Energy absorbing shell
Safety is the top priority for any CYBEX car seat: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
Removable newborn insert
The Cloud T i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position of the infant. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby's head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your infant grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm
T-Line Modular system
The Base T is the secure and variable base unit for the CYBEX T-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base T allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit. The Base T is a particularly long-lasting solution. It is compatible with Cloud T infant seat as well as Sirona T toddler seat (sold separately), so can be used for approximately 4 years.
XXL foldaway sun canopy
An integrated, fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+ whether the seat is reclined or not.
All-round air ventilation provides a consistently pleasant seating temperature in all seasons.
Convenient travel system
Outside of the car, The Cloud T infant car seat forms part of the CYBEX travel system, easily connecting to the e-Priam with the simple use of an adapters, offering parents a new dimension of mobility.
*This car seat is an i-Size car seat and can be installed on any i-Size vehicle seat with isofix and no underfloor storage compartments (please check your vehicle user guide).
During this period, Cybex may repair or replace the product if it is found by the manufacturer to be defective in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover the effects of normal wear and tear or damages resulting from negligence, modification, improper installation, accidents, misuse or abuse of this product.The Cybex importer in South Africa, based in Jhb South, carries the tools and can import spare parts if needed, to carry out any repairs.