THULE URBAN GLIDE 2 WITH BASSINET, CYBEX CLOUD Z, BASE Z TRAVEL SYSTEM
THULE URBAN GLIDE 2 WITH BASSINET, CYBEX CLOUD Z AND BASE Z TRAVEL SYSTEM
THULE 3-in-1 TRAVEL SYSTEM INCLUDES"
Thule Urban Glide 2 jogging pram
Cybex Cloud Z infant car seat
Cybex Base Z isofix base
Thule Urban Glide 2 is an all-terrain stroller with a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban jogging or strolling on your favorite path. Comfortable for children and ergonomic for parents!
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels.
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation.
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain.
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable.
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline.
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child.
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort.
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys.
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation.
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her.
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy.
- Can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adapter (included). Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look.
- With the adapter , Urban Glide 2 converts to a travel system with the Cybex Cloud Z infant seat.
- Bassinet included
CYBEX CLOUD Z ISIZE
- UN R129/02 approved i-Size
- 45 cm - 87 cm
- Max. 13 kg
- From birth up to approx. 18 months
The Cloud Z infant car seat is equipped with an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System which, in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell, significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z rotation mechanism.
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- 180° rotating mechanism
- Integrated Linear Side Impact Protection
- Compatible with Sensorsafe (sold separately)
Outside of the car, The Cloud Z infant car seat forms part of a convenient travel system, easily connecting to Thule Urban Glide 2 with the simple use of an adapter. The Cloud Z can be reclined to a near flat position on the pram, which is safer and more comfortable for babies on the pram.
*The package includes a deep black Cloud Z. Please contact us if you would prefer a different colour.
CYBEX BASE Z
Z-LINE MODULAR SYSTEM: COMPATIBLE WITH CLOUD Z AND SIRONA Z
The Base Z is the secure and variable base unit for the new CYBEX Z-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit.
The Base Z is a particularly long-lasting solution. It accommodates two different car seats and so can be used by children up to 4 years of age. The CYBEX Platinum Modular System is quickly installed using isofix.
- Z-Line modular system: compatible with Cloud Z infant seat and Sirona Z toddler seat
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parents' backs
- Infant car seat can be easily clicked into the base and used without having to additionally secure it with the car seat belt
- Visual and audible indicators confirm that it has been installed correctly
- Base Z is installed in the car with the ISOFIX connectors
- Height adjustable load leg for enhanced stability
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall
- Measurements in mm: L 665 x W 405 x H 365
- Weight: 7,7 kg
The Cloud Z can be installed without the base using the 3-point seatbelt. Or using the car's isofix brackets attached to the Base Z. Check if your car is on the approved fit list HERE