THULE SLEEK AND BASSINET
THULE SLEEK AND BASSINET
Thule Sleek is flexible single stroller for urban exploration combined with a stylish bassinet. Built for movement, ease of use, safety and comfort, Thule Sleek lets you and one or two children enjoy the ride and the surroundings. Thule Sleek is a compact stroller that will get you through crowded areas, tight corners or bumpy sidewalks.
- Extendable ventilated canopy with peekaboo window and sun visor gives your child a pleasant ride in any weather and provides UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Comfortable large seating area, with generous sitting height and adjustable footwell
- Can be used from birth with Thule Sleek Bassinet (included) or infant car seat adapter (sold separately)
- Reversible seat for parent- or forward-facing position
- Reclining seat in three positions for great comfort in both sleeping, resting, and upright position
- Bumper bar that rotates to the side for easy seating of your child
- Shock-absorbing 4-wheel suspension for a smooth ride on rougher terrain
- No-puncture foam-filled 11" rear tires with reflective rims for a smooth ride on rougher terrain and improved visibility. Can be removed to reduce the folded size
- Swiveling 8" front wheels with reflective rims that can be locked into fixed position for rides on rougher terrain. Can be removed to reduce the folded size
- Simple, compact fold with auto lock, with or without seat mounted
- Adjustable handlebar height for a perfect fit for every parent.
- Dedicated hook for stable and accessible placement of the changing bag.
- Large cargo basket with zip-top cover that allows you to bring everything you need.
- It can be converted to a double pram for siblings or twins
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi, Cybex and Besafe infant car seats with the Sleek adapter
|Weight Capacity||15 kg|
|Folded Dimensions||83 x 60.5 x 42 cm|
|Product Weight||12.7 kg|
|Shoulder Width||30 cm|
|Sitting Height||63 cm|
|Door Pass Through||60.5 cm|
|Safety Harness||Yes. 5-Point Harness|
|Meets Safety Standards||Yes|
|Children||1 or 2|
|Colour||Black on Black|
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
Register your Thule products to qualify for the extended warranty