CYBEX MIOS FRAME ONLY
CYBEX MIOS FRAME ONLY
From birth up to 22 kg (approx. 4 years)
The MIOS is a system perfectly adapted to the challenges of active, modern life, offering a wide range of individual options. Its new 4-in-1 travel system can be customized by the addition of different attachments on a single frame. The MIOS can be used with the new LUX Carry Cot or the LITE Cot with their extra-soft memory foam mattresses. As a lightweight and compact stroller, its breathable seat can be classically forward-facing or parent-facing. The MIOS can also be used as a practical travel system in combination with the CLOUD Z or one of the award-winning baby car seats from CYBEX or gb.
Customize your MIOS according to your individual taste. Combine your frame of choice with a wide choice of seat packs and change the look of your stroller whenever you want.
Functions of the MIOS include:
- Can be used in a 4-in-1 travel system where various attachments can be used with the same frame. Namely the MIOS seat pack, the MIOS LUX carry cot, the MIOS LITE cot, and Cybex car seats such as the Aton M and the Cloud Z. (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Lightweight and compact weighing just 9kg and measuring 50cm in width
- Seat pack is reversible to be world-facing or parent-facing using the memory buttons
- Seat pack features a soft head cushion, padded harness, and seat inlay for ultimate comfort
- Swift one-hand fold into a self-standing position
- Breathable mesh fabric on the seat pack to reduce the heat development of the child
- One hand recline function and four different recline positions
- Separately adjusting leg rest offering three different positions
- Height adjustable leather-look handlebar
- Leather-look bumper bar that opens to the side for easy access to the seat
- XXL sun canopy that provides high UPF50+ sun protection
- The sun canopy includes a large window for the parent to view the child
- All-wheel suspension ensuing a soft, quiet, and comfortable ride for the parent and child
- Lockable swivel front wheels for stability on uneven surfaces
Contact us for travel system package deals.
During this period, Cybex may repair or replace the product if it is found by the manufacturer to be defective in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover the effects of normal wear and tear or damages resulting from negligence, modification, improper installation, accidents, misuse or abuse of this product.The Cybex importer in South Africa, based in Jhb South, carries the tools and can import spare parts if needed, to carry out any repairs. If spare needs to be imported it takes around 90 days.