CYBEX BALIOS S 4-in-1 TRAVEL SYSTEM SPECIAL (Cloud Z)
CYBEX BALIOS S 4-IN-1 TRAVEL SYSTEM (Cloud Z)
Balios S 2-in-1 pram
Cloud Z infant seat
Base Z isofix base
Ready for use from birth until 22kg; the Balios S 2-in-1 pram converts from a regular seat stroller into a carrycot stroller, with a simple change of the soft fabric parts on the frame. For stowing, only one hand is needed to fold the stroller down into a self-standing position. The seat unit does not fold.
The Balios S 2-in-1 creates a convenient travel system with smooth, all-wheel suspension to ensure a comfortable ride for you and your baby. Large, all-terrain wheels that won't puncture no matter how bumpy the ride.
- The stroller seat converts to a carrycot
- One hand recline of the backrest into a full lie-flat position
- One-hand folding mechanism into compact self-stand
- Big all-terrain wheels with smooth suspension
- Reversible seat unit
- One hand adjustable handlebar
- XXL sun canopy with mesh insert
- Spacious shopping basket
- Included adapters to add the Aton M to make a travel system
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Folded dimensions (incl. seat unit and wheels): L 1280 mm / W 600 mm / H 380 mm
- Weight: 11,5 kg
CYBEX CLOUD Z
- UN R129/02 approved i-Size
- 45 cm - 87 cm
- Max. 13 kg
- From birth up to approx. 18 months
The Cloud Z infant car seat is equipped with an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System which, in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell, significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z rotation mechanism. Outside of the car, The Cloud Z infant car seat forms part of the CYBEX travel system, easily connecting to the Balios S with the simple use of an adapter. The backrest of the Cloud Z can be reclined to a lie-flat position on the pram, which is safer for babies when using a car seat on the pram.
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- 180° rotating mechanism
- Integrated Linear Side Impact Protection
- Compatible with Sensorsafe (sold separately)
CYBEX BASE Z
Z-LINE MODULAR SYSTEM: COMPATIBLE WITH CLOUD Z AND SIRONA Z
The Base Z is the secure and variable base unit for the new CYBEX Z-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit.
The Base Z is a particularly long-lasting solution. It accommodates two different car seats and so can be used by children up to 4 years of age. The CYBEX Platinum Modular System is quickly installed using isofix.
- Z-Line modular system is compatible with Cloud Z infant seat and Sirona Z toddler seat
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parents' backs
- Infant car seat can be easily clicked into the base and used without having to additionally secure it with the car seat belt
- Visual and audible indicators confirm that it has been installed correctly
- Base Z is installed in the car with the ISOFIX connectors
- Height adjustable load leg for enhanced stability
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall
- Measurements in mm: L 665 x W 405 x H 365
- Weight: 7,7 kg
Check if your car is on the approved fit list HERE
During this period, Cybex may repair or replace the product if it is found by the manufacturer to be defective in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover the effects of normal wear and tear or damages resulting from negligence, modification, improper installation, accidents, misuse or abuse of this product.The Cybex importer in South Africa, based in Jhb South, carries the tools and can import spare parts if needed, to carry out any repairs. If spare needs to be imported it takes around 90 days.