BESAFE IZI MODULAR I-SIZE GROUP 1 (excl. base)
BESAFE IZI MODULAR I-SIZE GROUP 1
THE MODULAR EVOLUTION!
The iZi Modular concept is the new innovative child safety system from BeSafe, used from newborn up to approximately 4 years! The toddler seat iZi Modular received the solid overall score «Good» in ADAC / Stiftung Warentest in May 2016.
The BeSafe iZi Modular, consists of one ISOfix compatible base (sold separately) iZi Go Modular X1 infant seat (sold separately) and the iZi Modular toddler seat, which conform to the new EU standard R-129 (i-Size). The iZi Modular can be used both rear facing and forward facing on the same base. The base module can be extended to allow more legroom for the child, which means children up to the age of about four years (105 cm tall) can be transported rear facing.
VERY EASY INSTALLATION IN THE CAR
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size can easily be installed on the iZi Modular i-Size base. Just click the seat onto the base and you are ready to go.
COMFORT FOR YOUR CHILD
The iZi Modular i-Size adapts to your growing child with the adjustable headrest and the bodyhugger. The easy magnets keep the harness out of the way when they are not in use. It offers very good sleeping positions for added comfort on long journeys.
VERY GOOD SAFETY
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size performs very well in crash tests and meets the severe UN R129 side impact criteria. The SIP+ placed on the side towards the car door, increases the safety of the child if a side impact collision should happen.
Dimensions: Height: 70 cm Width: 44 cm
Click here to check if your car is on the approved fit list
- Low risk of injury in a frontal crash
- Very low risk of injury in the event of a side crash
- Good belting
- The child seat is stable in the vehicle
- Seat installation easy
- Easy to understand operating instructions and warnings
- Very good padding
- Convenient seating position
- Very good space for the child
- Very low pollutant load
- Machine wash possible
- Slightly increased risk of incorrect operation
- Buckling the child a little more complex
- Leg rest not optimal
- Increased space requirement in the car
- Impaired view for the child to the outside
- The removal of the cover is a little more complex
- Bad processing