THULE URBAN GLIDE 2 AND BESAFE IZI GO MODULAR X1 TRAVEL SYSTEM (WITH BASSINET)
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
THULE URBAN GLIDE 2 BESAFE IZI GO MODULAR X1, ISOFIX BASE & BASSINET)
Travel system includes:
- Thule Urban Glide 2
- Thule Urban Glide Bassinet
- BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 Infant seat
- BeSafe Modular isofix base
- Car seat adapters
An all-terrain stroller with a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban exploration or strolling on your favorite path. Comfortable for children and ergonomic for parents!
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels.
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation.
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain.
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable.
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline.
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child.
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort.
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys.
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation.
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her.
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy.
- Can be used from birth with Bassinet (included) and Besafe iZi Go Modular X1 infant car seat using the adapter.
- Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look.
BESAFE IZI GO MODULAR X1 I-SIZE GROUP 0+
- Stature height: 40 – 75 cm
- Age: birth to approx. 12 months
- Certified as especially back-friendly by the German organisation AGR
- Advanced protection for the head area with the innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+) absorbs up to an additional 20% of forces
- 5-point harness for added stability in side impacts
- Wide harness belts and shoulder pads allow spreading forces over a larger area for increased safety
- Approved to the latest UN R129 (i-Size) regulation
- Soft Newborn Hugger™ with a cleverly placed wedge for stability, support and an optimized recline angle for newborns
- Newly designed head area with more internal space for the baby’s head
- High-quality materials
- Internal harness and headrest can easily be adjusted in one action
- Flexible and low reaching sun canopy with UPF50+, that can be used independently from the carrying handle
- Installs onto the iZi Modular i-Size base with just one click
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ make getting in and out of the seat easy
- One of the most lightweight i-Size approved seats on the market
- Ergonomically shaped carrying handle to avoid bumping against the hips
- Can easily be clicked onto most leading strollers to form a Travel System
- Convenient release from the stroller by featuring two release handle options that are accessible with different stroller shapes
- Machine-washable cover can easily be taken off
The Dynamic Force Absorber™ is a state-of-the-art solution made of special materials and a construction of different flex-zones.
Its advanced design allows for a controlled bending in the inner area while staying more rigid in the outer frame, through which forces are optimally absorbed.
The iZi Modular isofix base can easily be connected to the ISOfix points in the car. Clear indicators, both visual and audible, show when the base is correctly fitted. The iZi Modular X1 toddler car seat is also compatible with the base. The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size base also offers toddlers adjustable leg room using an adjustable frontbrace and ISOfix arms.
The iZi Go Modular X1 was tested by ADAC in 2021 and rated it 1.3 for safety (very good) when installed with the iZi Modular isofix base OR when installed with just the seatbelt, with very low risk of injury in a frontal crash and very low risk of injury in a side impact.
However, they scored it 5.5 (inadequate) for pollutants. Read Besafe's statement here.