THULE URBAN GLIDE 2
Speedy nationwide deliveryto your door within 1-7 days
Free professional online or in-store assistanceby qualified staff
Quick returnswithin 10 days
THULE URBAN GLIDE 2
Special of R13999 applies to Grey Mélange on black & Majolica Blue only.
An all-terrain stroller with a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban exploration or strolling on your favorite path. Comfortable for children and ergonomic for parents!
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels.
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation.
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain.
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable.
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline.
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child.
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort.
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys.
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation.
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her.
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy.
- Can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adapter (sold separately ). Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look.
- With the adapter, Urban Glide 2 is compatible the following infant car seats:
- Maxi Cosi Pebble Pro, Rock, Cabriofix
Besafe Izi Go Modular/ X1
Cybex Aton, Aton M and Cloud Z
Max child weight capacity
87 x 69 x 34 cm
Door Pass Through
Yes. 5-Point Harness
Meets Safety Standards
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
Register your Thule products to qualify for the extended warranty